Monday 24 February 2020

[Translation] 200224 — Myungsoo's Vlive Radio


Hello everyone
Hi everyone, good morning
What am I doing now?
After shooting in Seoul, we’re not moving to Yongin-si
On the wat now, in the car

What time did I woke up?
About 6am? Got up before 8am

No no
I slept for about 4 hours
Slept for 4/5 hours

I hope everyone pays attention to your health
I had banana in the morning
Ate a banana
Bananas are rich in iron, and can also reduce swelling (I believe he is talking about his face~)
I’m a bit swollen today, and have been touching and messaging it to reduce the swelling

It will swell when I’m busy

(yawn)
No, I’m busy today
Full of energy
If we look at the schedule today, we have a lot to tick
Our staffs will make a day itinerary
If the itinerary comes out for the next day, I mark the parts with my yellow highlighter, the parts that I need to appear in the drama
There are 20 over parts for today filming, which is almost 95%
Yes, the manager is driving seriously

Ah, that’s not the sound of the train
I’m currently in the car
Just now was at Seoul
Now in the car, moving toward to Yongin-si
My parts should be released a lot
After all, I filmed a lot of scenes
It should come out a lot

Are you tired?
Emmm also not tired, just busy

(laugh)
There is this comment, “the manager should be good at driving kekeke and often turn on the turn signal”
(laugh)
Turn on the turn signal often
(continue to laugh)
Seems to be very good at driving, often turn on the turn signal

(Sudden laugh)
Best driver
ah~ so funny

I don’t drive that well either
Just drive
(laugh again)
My manager who is in front, keep moving here and there
What is wrong with me
(hahahahaha manager eye signal)

Look, it’s all written here that I drive very well
Smoothly and slowly
it is written like this
Also attached a confident expression

Driving in Tahiti is fun
There.. how should I put it
There are quite a lot like roundabouts
Have to always turn on the direction lights, because there are many roundabouts

Ah, today is Monday
Everyone must go to work on Monday
Yes today is Monday
Not Monday?
Right it’s Monday

Ah me?
I just drank water

Yesterday many fans went to sunggyu’s concert
I can’t go, because there were too many things to be done

Ah~ lose weight? I’m not losing weight
Just like this, I haven’t lost weight recently
When filming, a lot of energy is needed hence I lost a lot during the filming
So, I just eat, and then I got very swollen

As everyone knows
Shooting and talking pictures will look even more bloated than reality
And I’m originally that kind of person who swell easily
Can even swell by just drinking water

So every morning I need to ease the swelling

Red bean water? Red bean water? That one…
Does it work?
(sorry, this part I don’t know how to translate it T-T.But Myungsoo is kind of confused with “
팥물”, like is there something called “팥물”?)

Pumpkin water is the most useful
What is good for swelling?
I also drink green tea
But the best is still message it

Someone said, did I entered the wrong chatroom
not this one?

Oh, I went in the morning
It’s cold outside today
Very windy
It was really cold the day before yesterday as well
The wind is really big
I got really startled
Because it was really cold

___-min said green tea with lemon works well too
What works well? You mean swelling work well?

Someone said that in your next life, I want to be KMS’s heat pack
No. please be a human so that we can meet

Lemon, green tea, sugar, although this combination can help to reduce swelling, it’s very good (but you will gain weight)

Why is this woman (the staffs?)
Always laughing whenever I speak
Always laughing at what I said

If you eat like this, you will gain weight

Beside me?
Next to me are our staffs
There is makeup artists, hair stylist, stylist, and managers
No no, it is not very cold
I just like to rub it (the heat pack)
Why warm your body with heat pack?
Isn’t it warm?
I keep rubbing, it’s really warm
The staffs next to me told me to stop rubbing it
They said I’m noisy

Ah, no it didn’t explode (LOL if I’m not wrong he is still talking about the heat pack)

So fast it has been 16 minute already
Really passed by so fast

So that about it
I will come here again
It’s really cold today
Be careful not to catch a cold
I will go then!
bye bye~

KR CHI © Ena_soosu
CHI ENG © staywithyouL, not 100% accurate, sorry in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment