Monday 17 February 2020

[Translation] 200217 — Myungsoo's Vlive Post

Vlive: Here


Myungsoo annyeong
🐱: hello~

Myungsoo ya❤❤❤❤❤
🐱: hello~!!

It's snowing and cold. Are you filming?
🐱: travelling to another site

Hwaiting with your filming today
🐱: Hwaiting~~~~

Oppa Yeosu-si couldn't see snow because it wasn't snowing, but you must have seen it!
🐱: I went to Yeosu-si last month to film

What did you eat today?
🐱: For lunch I had eaten sweet potatoes, orange crunch (I assume is those well packaged oranges), banana and whole wheat bread...?

I am waiting for "Welcome" hongjo come quickly~~~
🐱: I am coming.~~

I can't wait to eat chicken
🐱: you are going to order it anyway, why don't you do it now

What are you going to have for dinner tonight?
🐱: want to eat something exciting/tempting (?). Tteokbokki or ramen ah is it a snack for today

I'm going to eat chicken feet tonight. Oppa do you like chicken feet?
🐱: Chicken feet should go with rice balls or noodles

Please recommend dinner. Hmm...something stimulating/exciting
🐱: Braised ribs

Chicken feet are delicious with rice balls and soju
🐱: Are you old / how old are you (?)

Myeong ya~~ noona is getting ready for work!! This timing is really good~~
🐱: ayo γ…  its weekend cheers up!

Is hongjo dressed in warm clothes these days???? I hope you don't catch a cold while filming
🐱: When we were shooting yesterday, it was warm outside. Then it got cold again.

Hyung, I have a question. It's bleeding whenever I shave, do you have any tips?
🐱: Did you use shaving cream?

Oppa are you coming back to Bundang-gu for shooting?
🐱: well won't be going

Oppa I live in Yongin-si but I haven't seen you before (for filming)
🐱: It is possible, after all Yongin-si is huge. 

Oppa aren't you coming to Bucheon-si? I came to the Lake park when Miss Hammurabi was filming
🐱: yes Bucheon-si too, this time...

Noona lives in Incheon, but I have never seen any of your traces except at Incheon Airport
🐱: I went to Incheon when I was filming Angel's last mission: love

you won't come to busan right
🐱: I will go and play, and to eat something delicious

Please recommend any shaving
🐱: I don't know much about the product; I just use the best one. Have to be careful and do it slowly. If not just use an electric razor

Oppa come to Daejeon! Although it is not fun city, but Sungsimdang is waiting for you
🐱: I really like Daejeon. The first place I went on a trip in Korea was Daejeon. I'm planning to go there in the first half of the year, as I picked out a list of restaurants a few days back.

Please say a word to me asking me to study hard
🐱: Don't study hard, learn often (do it often)

Be sure to visit Busan, Myungsoo ya
🐱: I went to Busan a few times, and I ate raw fish in Mipo

Noona's comments are still buried today γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ Myungsoo yayayaya I'm going to cry again today
🐱: Like noona's profile picture? Don't do that...

You can't read my comments all the time
🐱: Yes I can see it

I looked at Oppa's picture and drew an illusion of oppa
🐱: Oh i'm looking forward to it

Oppa whenever you update your Instagram, the slipper that looks like a bread... where did you get those slippers. it's my taste
🐱: oh that is... my hairdresser got me to wear on set

Oppa which fruits do you like?
🐱: pear pineapple melon

Myungsoo oppa~ Do you like tea or milk?
🐱: I like fruit tea or herb tea.

Do you drink decaffeinated coffee often these days?
🐱: There's a lot to drink, when you're working

🐱: Take care of your health, everyone! Have a nice weekend!

KR > CHI Cr. L_In_Passion_ι‡‘ζ˜Žζ΄™δΈ­ζ–‡δΈͺη«™
CHI > ENG Cr. staywithyouL

No comments:

Post a Comment