Wednesday 5 February 2020

[Translation] 200205 — Radio broadcasts [12:19] - Partial translation


200205 Radio broadcasts [12:19] - Partial translation


Someone asked who am I, I’m Kim Myung Soo ya

I just finished filming, took a shower when I got home and decided to start a live broadcast for a while right after. I need to get up early in the morning, so I’m going to bed right after I have done reading my script.

Someone posted a picture of team B (on IG), everyone thought that I have done with filming already, actually I’m still filming, it will probably end in early march – mid march. Really busy. There is still filming tomorrow morning, so I need to get up early.

(fan’s comment)
If there is filming tomorrow morning, shouldn’t you be sleeping now?
Yeah, I’m going to bed. So, I’m going to just online for a short while.
I’m at home and have already eaten. Of course, I’m not eating now. If I will to eat now, I will have indigestion.

(fan’s comment)
I have gotten my paid today. Congratulations haha

(there is this part Myung soo talked about his senior sent him a message which I really don’t understand. So, I didn’t translate this part.)

Someone asked me to update my IG, I have just updated today~ go check it

I have been filming almost every day, so I can’t come here often. I have been wondering if I should leave a comment like I usually did or start a live broadcast. I feel like everyone wants to hear my voice; hence I turned on the live radio.

It suddenly got cold recently, and it’s snowing today. The snow got heavy in the evening. I still can welcome the snow in filming studio, it’s all in the filming studio (?) Christmas was at the filming studio, new year eve was at the filming studio, Chinese New Year was also spent at the filming studio. Filmed for posters, trailer etc. everything was successfully wrapped up. It should be released before official broadcast.

묭묭튜브 (MyeongMyeongTube) is being managed by the company, however because I am still busy filming now, so I don’t really have the time. But it will still be updated.

Everyone please don’t catch a cold, currently the flu is severe. I hope everyone is careful.

If time permits, daily vlogs will be filmed too. Just turn on the camera and film, right?  It was being mentioned on previous fan-meeting as well, I will consider~

(fan asked)
What’s the original name of the cat who plays the role of hongjo?
There are a lot of them (there’s more than one cat who plays the role of hongjo. 
Myung soo listed out the name of 2 of them and he can’t remember the rest already.) In each filming studio, there will be one small orange kitty, they all look exactly the same, which make people doubt whether if they are friends because they were also filming cat’s drama. They also fed the cats with snacks, because can’t make the cats feel stressed. Therefore, I need to give snacks to the cat while filming, so the whole filming process got slow. However, the outcome of the scenes is really beautiful!

What day is it tomorrow? It’s already Wednesday. Hwaiting for tomorrow everyone! Take good care of your health, the weather is really cold, you must pay attention to your health. That’s all for today, I will go to bed once I have finished reading my script. I need to get up at around 6-7am in the morning, bye bye~ everyone be careful not to catch a cold~

KR CHI ©L_In_Passion
CHI
ENG ©staywithyouL
Not 100% accurate, sorry in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment