Wednesday 15 January 2020

[Translation] 200114 — Myungsoo's Vlive Post

Vlive Post: Here

Myungsoo oppa, you had a hard time, I was so worried, but I am so glad that you came back safely
MS: have reached safely~~ ^^

Omg are you okay? I was really worried. You must have had a hard time. Thank you for coming back safely. Please have a good rest
MS: I am fine!! It is very cold in Korea. Be careful not to catch a cold

Myungsoo ya, i am on my way to work
MS: hwaiting!! It’s rush hour, there are a lot of cars. Are you dressed warmly?

I am reading some comments on my way to work
MS: Don’t look at your phone too much! Be careful!

Don’t want to go to work, but I can already see the company building. I will have a warm cup of coffee as soon as I get there
MS: Can be a good strength/start to the day well

Myungsoo, I hope you get back to Seoul safely
MS: I have arrived in Seoul safely!!

I hope you had made good memories in Macau and looking forward to seeing you again
MS: See you again. Thank you!

it is so hard to have my lifestyle changed. All thank to this so I can see my oppa’s post (?)
MS: Be a morning person, find your lifestyle

It is really cold these days, I have been living with rhinitis. I hope you take care of your health
MS: Take care of your health! I heard that the cold is very serious these days

I am having fried chicken party with my family tonight. Oppa must also eat and work well
MS: Sound good, cheer for a good dinner

Myungsoo ya, I am currently taking the subway and, on my way, to work. Good job today~ Hwaiting!
MS: Thank you! Hwaiting for today too

For those who stayed up late, this time seems a bit reluctant. I am going to sleep now. Myungsoo oppa hwaiting for today
MS: Oh my, go sleep

I have a test today
MS: I hope you get good results

Myungsoo ya, I really need to get back soon, need to go to the hospital and take care of the patients. Hwaiting for today, I love you
MS: Cheer up for today! Hwaiting
Rough translation done by staywithyouL (not 100% accurate, sorry in advance)
KR > CHI ©INFINITE
无限中文首站

No comments:

Post a Comment